Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Making Faces

Teary and sad...

Nothing the flash of a camera won't cure!

Oh my! That's so funny; that bright light.

Chirpee pretending naptime with Dimple.

Shazam!
Oh!

My disclaimer on Chirpee's hair - I know we need to cut it. The last cut wasn't exactly straight (they never are), but it grew out even worse. But I will say, he's cute anyway. I won't worry about Dimple's hair for awhile, he has even less than Chirpee at his age.

4 comments:

Susan said...

I didn't even notice the hair until you said something. He's so cute! Those are great impromptu moments with the camera, Jaime! Chirpee is really growing up, he's looking more like a big boy and less like a toddler now! Time flies. When are you going to come this way and visit up here? :)

Erlandson Family said...

love the "oh" :)

Anna-b-bonkers said...

Hey isn't shag all the rage, even for kids hair. OK, that's my excuse!
His bad hair cut is still better than the good ones I give!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Both boys are getting so big already! wow... Beautiful quilt too btw...do you quilt?
-ruth j.