A look into the life of the Monkey's family and their activities.
What a lovely family picture. It's beautiful!
Nice picture! :o)
Lookin' good!!!! That's a great photo.
Great picture! Your boys are growing up!
Wonderful picture...love it! Just think, in 20 years this picture will be so priceless (and you'll marvel at how young you and Andrew look)!! Fall is such a perfect time for photos. I'd love a copy, or maybe I'll try printing it out here.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a lovely family picture. It's beautiful!
Nice picture! :o)
Lookin' good!!!! That's a great photo.
Great picture! Your boys are growing up!
Wonderful picture...love it! Just think, in 20 years this picture will be so priceless (and you'll marvel at how young you and Andrew look)!! Fall is such a perfect time for photos. I'd love a copy, or maybe I'll try printing it out here.
Post a Comment