Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Past Couple of Days Part 2

Okay, so here is the second day of my story - today. Since Booger (intentional typo) is being as stated, I am having to revise my initial post idea. I should just go edit the titles ...

This is the wood pile from our poor dying tree (if it makes anyone feel better about us cutting it down, it was rotting in the centre). In the winter months (five of them mind you), we burn wood for heat to save on otherwise exorbitant hydro costs. We have more wood than just this tree to stack and Deereandy wanted a proper place to stack our wood in.



So my creative man made this today.



This way he can stack it and maintain it in proper borders as well as tarp it in the winter to keep the snow off.



Just a closer look at my handsome, innovative, creative, particular, slightly compulsive, wonderful, better half!



Little Chirps was feeling quite poorly today, but a little fresh air, tape measure and daddy makes him smile!

1 comment:

robin said...

Missed you on Saturday evening. I hope Chirpee is feeling all better soon!