Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pictoral Review of The Past Month

Da Brothas
Chirpee enjoying playing in Deereandy's work truck.

Chirpee always wants to be involved in whatever daddy is doing. Here he is helping load the quad into the truck. His rain coat wasn't needed on this particular day, but he also has a keen sense of what is fashionable.


Dimple with Cowgirl. His other aunt, Jujubes, returned from Bolivia and Peru and brought this adorable little poncho.

Grandpa (aka Northdweller) enjoying his grandbabies.



Another fashionable statement by Chirpee. He was getting ready for "meeting", "church" whatever you'd like to term it. This was after he was throwing my clothing suggestions on the floor, "no!, no!, no!". It really wasn't cute at the time. We settled on this outfit which he accessorized.
Auntie Jujubes with Dimple.


Cowgirl's house for some sun and fun.


Chirpee's first sidewalk chalk experience. He really enjoyed it, we have some, but I'm not sure Deereandy is ready for Chirpee's self-expression on our driveway, yet.


Chirpee revisiting the 'ol tractor. Cowboy and Cowgirl purchased it from us and I was surprised at how congenial Chirpee has been about seeing it go. He has spent a lot of hours pretending on that beast!

I spend far too much time here...

Our garden. We haven't put anything in it, but it has been a great toy for Chirpee so far. He's gonna have a hard time after this weekend...all good things must come to an end.


Bliss.....


Enough already!


Dimple's cute little toes. I never caught Chirpee's on camera and I think I'll miss that as he gets older.


A sign of the resignation motherhood has brought. Dimple is on the bathroom floor (never!), with my shoe poised to mouth (yikes!) which Chirpee threw up on a couple days ago (she's completely lost it). It did get a cursory cleaning in the bathtub with a little baby shampoo. I noticed afterwards there was still a little crusty on the side...




1 comment:

~Holly~ said...

Oh, does this all sound SO familiar! Especially the bathroom floor part. Things sure change and a lot of things fall by the wayside when you go from one to two kids, hey? :)