I feel like I have finally accomplished something this week! My calendar has been looming with lots of writing and notes on it; I've been feeling disorganized, but I actually marked a few things off my "to do" today. It is a big relief to have my Christmas/New Year letter written. It really reads as a New Year letter, but I'm sending it out before Christmas (Lord, willing).
This past weekend we went to Elkhorn Resort in Riding Mountain and spent some time with friends and family. It was a fun weekend and I think Chirpee was on cloud 9 the whole time. He was very sad to have to head home again.
Technically we could have stayed longer (we had the reservation), but we wanted to catch up on laundry and a few things before heading to Regina this coming weekend. We will celebrate Deereandy's grandma's birthday. Is it okay to have two possessives in a sentence? If not, my apologies. Whoops, that was a phrase and not a complete sentence. English critique is now done.
I leave you with a little look into our weekend.
 |
| Strengthening exercises |
|
 |
| Boys | |
 |
| Horsey Mama and Chirpee |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| "Give me five!" |
|
 |
| Jujubes and Chirpee teeter tottering |
|
1 comment:
Looks like a blast! Glad you could make it here as well!
Post a Comment