In June, I got the opportunity to witness my eldest niece's graduation from high school. If I am really fortunate, next year I shall catch her younger sister's grad. It was a quick trip, but I did get to visit a few friends along the way as well as visit with the nurses and staff I used to work with at the infusion center.
The graduate
The siblings
Apparently they are clever these days and decorate their hats. I think this is a really nice job.
I'm hating myself in this picture, but loving her. And I have to keep it since I have no pictures of the two of us together in recent times.
Can you believe she is only 13?!
Here dad, hold my hangers and purse for me, thanks.
Mali with grandma and grandpa.
David and grandma sharing a laugh. I really love this picture.
Viola!
Got my diploma!
The obligatory silly string.
This is such a beautiful picture of each of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment