"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend"! Song of Solomon 5:16
Happy Anniversary, Beloved. My love is far more expansive than my vocabulary. You are my daily blessing, my miracle and joy!
Deereandy took Chirpee downhill and cross country skiing this weekend. Chirps has made lots of improvement in comparison to last winter!
I looked dazed - wouldn't normally post this picture, but Dimple goes a million miles a minute and its hard to get a pic of him these days :)
Chirpee really loved me putting on my veil and jewelry so I went a step more and put on the wedding dress.
Chirpee says, "you are so pretty mommy!" "You really surprised me!"
The only thing missing in Chirpee's opinion was that I didn't have a dress for him! I will try not remind him of these things when he gets older :)





1 comment:
Aww, what a sweet post! And Chirpee's right - You are so pretty all dressed up!
Post a Comment