Monday, April 23, 2012

A Few Hours Of Spring Gratitude

Today I'm thankful for:

  • a four year old and two year old that jump, shout, gasp and squeal with delight at discovering that ladybugs fly
  • discovering worms in the garden and boys that just have to touch them "ooo, they are yucky!"
  • boys who fill the wagon with pea gravel by hand
  • a big brother that helps the little one take off his shoes and socks when "I hot!"
  • a chair placed right by mommy so he can sit next to me "I just want to enjoy the weather, mommy"
  • repeated "come outside, mommy!  I wanna show you something!"
  • wagon rides for a two year old  pulled by the four year old
  • sunshine
  • warm air
  • allergies
  • icky bugs
  • sunned and air dried diaper laundry
  • two shepherd's pies (one to freeze)
  • the text message regarding excessive data usage from MTS was sent in error
What are you thankful for today?


No comments: