Monday, November 3, 2014

Sneak Peak into Homemaking: The Yard recap

There is an old aerial view of the yard on the Ron Weibe Agencies website.  The yard is a little different, but not too much. 

If you missed my first blog post concerning these pictures look here.


One of the things I look forward to is the yard in spring.  To see what hidden treasures might lurk in the landscaping.  What little colors and petals might poke their heads up to surprise me.

Juniper is kinda like a nemisis of mine, so it will have to go at some point.




Ah, there is that front bedroom and living room window I spoke of.


A three season room I guess it is called.  This will be nice for those buggy summer evenings.  Perhaps I will chill after the kids are in bed with a book (like that ever happens now).  Okay, well, I could.  Once a summer or so.




I think I have posted this before.  You can see my mini monkeys running in the distance to the south garden.


I hear those are black walnut trees so that might be a fun treat in the fall!  They did have walnuts on them when we visited.


I think this will be a favorite spot of mine.




Some of those grain bins to the west of the shop.  We will probably be scrapping these.


A fire pit, a swing set!  And the west garden in the background.


This is the side of the garage.  Lots of tilling in this yard - not sure when that will be done.  Probably around midnight on any given summer evening.


West garden.  There is her pile of carrots waiting to be carted off.


The tree right outside the front door.  Looks like there has been a bit of a house in there before!


Front yard of the house.





No comments: